Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome!
Last night I was having a conversation with Meagan (Corriveau) Irving and we talked a lot about our upcoming 10th reunion. We came to the conclusion that we needed a place to be able to make these plans with our fellow classmates. I didn't think our class Facebook page was a good place, because it doesn't offer any alerts as to when someone posts something. Also, not everyone is on Facebook. So...since I already have my own personal blog, I thought I could make a blog for our class! That way we can hold discussions and let people know what is up. 
So here it is! The new CHS Class of 2002 Blog!
If you are interested in knowing what is going on Class of 2002-wise, please become a follower!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Perhaps you should still connect it to the Facebook group, that way those on Facebook can get notification whether or not they use Blogger/Google?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, thats a good idea. I put a link to our Facebook page on here. I could put a link on our FB page for the blog...but do you know how to link them without me having to manually post a link on FB every time something new gets posted on here??

    ReplyDelete